Empirica Suite Support:
Customizations, Data Integrations, Analysis & Training
Commonwealth Informatics is an Oracle partner and provides a variety of services to support customers using the Oracle Empirica suite of products.
Commonwealth provides the following services
for Empirica customers:
- Customizing and validating the setup of the Empirica Suite Tools
- Constructing and maintaining data feeds from other systems
- Assisting organizations in producing and interpreting analysis results
- Training users and administrators
- Domain Expertise – Commonwealth team has the domain knowledge to communicate quickly and efficiently with clients.
- Flexible Approach – Commonwealth has a flexible, customer-oriented business approach
Commonwealth provides consulting services and technical assistance to the FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) and Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) to support their use of the Empirica Signal software for quantitative safety signal detection and safety signal management under a multi-year agreement. Read more about the agreement and services Commonwealth is providing in the press release: Commonwealth Informatics Signs Consultation and Support Agreement with FDAt
Questions? Contact us